Florida hunter says he was put in danger by safety shoe distributors

MICHIGAN — A hunter in Minnesota who was put at risk by safety shoes distributors has sued the manufacturer and distributor, saying the products caused him to lose control and injure his dog.

The lawsuit, filed Thursday in a U.S. District Court in Minnesota, accuses the shoe manufacturer of misleading the public about its safety and fault.

The products, which are made by Tandy, include the Bison Survival, Bear Valley Survival, Teton Survival, and Grizzly Survival, are made of a high-density nylon material that can be hard to remove from a shoe.

In the lawsuit, written by former hunter Bob Schmoe, Schmoes dog was severely injured when he grabbed the dog leash and the leash was ripped.

He said he was not wearing a harness.

“When I got up and looked over the edge, I could see my dog was in real danger,” Schmowes attorney, David P. Mancuso, told The Associated Press.

“It was in the same spot where the other dogs were, and it was right next to where I was.

My dog got cut.”

The lawsuit says that Tandy knew of the danger posed by the Bisons Survival and Bear Valley, but chose to sell them in limited quantities and not warn the public.

Tandy has said that its product is safe.

The suit says that a former employee who worked for Tandy told the company that she had received a call from a former Tandy employee who had received an order for a Bear Valley survival and that he had told her that it was “unfit for hunting.”

She also said she had heard about an “injury that may have been caused by Taneys products,” according to the lawsuit.

In a statement released Thursday, Tandy said: “The safety and quality of our products is of the utmost importance to us.

We do not believe these claims are supported by the evidence.

We stand behind the products and products of all manufacturers.”

The company did not immediately respond to an AP request for comment.

Schmootes lawsuit also claims that Taney failed to tell people about the dangers of using a harness, but said that “many hunters have had serious injuries to their pets from using the same type of harness.”